LoveBLack (B) Unisex Hoodie
LoveBlack is one compound word as a reminder to ourselves and other people. LOVE is in all of our work with Eat Off Art and beyond! We are always promoting and standing on Blackness : Black Art, Black Ownership, Black Entrepreneurship, Black Craft, Black Food, Black Culture, Black Thought. And we are always Promoting LOVE!
The design is a throwback to the 90s reminiscent of the Black designers, FUBU, Karl Kani - the embroidery was a distinction of high end street fashion. The is an original and hand written font created for LoveBlack.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua